View Profile HolyKonni

102 Movie Reviews

Considering that hands are some of the most difficult things to draw, this looks like it was a really good practice experiment. Cool!

vote 5!

yessir

Number one flash on the interwebs

scottwjsm responds:

DANKS!!

24 Game Reviews

Great game

Excellent idea, excellent gameplay, excellent medals, excellent music, excellent graphics. I like it. :)

Magical-Zorse responds:

Tee hee

loVE

The game is nice and fun, but the main reason I'm playing this is the INCREDIBLE CHIPMUSIC!!! Good luck with the xbox sale!

Holmfry responds:

Thanks!! :D Glad you're having fun!

My boy Octapus is a very talented musician, for sure :) Check out the soundtrack for the Xbox games here: http://octapus.bandcamp.com/album/hur dle-turtle (remove any spaces)

hmmm

i think you should work on getting the graphics more windowsyer. also, sounds are fun, just look in your windows folder after popup and log in sounds etc. good luck!

sasruto responds:

thanks for the advice!

14 Audio Reviews

less delay

I'd say use less of the delay effect, it just becomes mashy. But def. add some reverb!! Still I like the general idea, it's a beautiful piece, very dreamy. I like it!

CloudConnected responds:

Thanks man!

Nice.....

The intro gives a very nice build-up, and the chipsounds match well with the calmer intro theme, along with the atmos-sounds in the back. The chorus is a little weak, choose phatter drums I'd say... Also I would lower some of the notes one octave in this piece, super high-pitched chipsounds are annoying and cut the ear. Still, very nice for a first 8 bit song, keep it up!!

:) aaaaaaa

lovely, I love how it all kind off floats together into a beautiful mix of sounds. the guitar fits very well too.

this is the kind of jam i can get down to :D

14 Art Reviews